Learn more about these pesky bed bugs...
Bed Bug Treatment Solutions
Even a minor bed bug infestation can disrupt day-to-day operations at work or in your home. Infestations are also very difficult to eradicate without proper treatment. Bullseye has several bed bug treatments to offer for all levels of infestation for property owners in the DFW area.
- Bed Bug Heat Treatments
- K-9 Bed Bug Detection
- Mattress and Box Spring Encasement
- Conventional Pesticide Treatment
How to Identify Bed Bugs
Things to know...
- Bed bugs hide in cracks and crevices
- Bed bugs typically come out at night
- Bed bugs enjoy sleeping where you sleep
- Bed bugs feed on blood of other animals and humans
Where to look...
- Visually inspect mattress, box springs, bed frame and headboard
- Curtains, nightstands, baseboards, couches and chairs among other places
What to look for
- Look for black fecal matter, skin sheds (castings), living or dead bed bugs, eggs and immature bed bugs
- Bite marks on your skin. Remember you may not be sensitive to bed bug bites!
- If you suspect beg bug infestation call Bullseye K9 Detection today!