Quality Bed Bug Control Services For Dallas, Texas Business Owners
Dallas is a big Texas-sized city that is home to millions of people and a temporary home to as many visitors each day. Although we are big in size, we take pride in offering people a sense of community by creating a safe hometown feel. At Bullseye K-9 Detection, we want to help the businesses lucky enough to be located in Dallas succeed by offering quality bed bug control services. Each day in Dallas, people and hitchhiking bed bugs move across our city, in and out of our businesses.
Protect your Dallas business and its reputation from biting bed bugs by partnering with Bullseye K-9 Detection. We work with our business owners to provide the services needed to eliminate current infestations and prevent future ones. If you are ready to protect your Dallas business from bed bugs with the help of the best, reach out to Bullseye K-9 Detection today!
How To Identify Bed Bugs In Dallas, TX
Knowing how to identify bed bugs is essential so that you can seek professional help at the first sign of these pests inside your commercial property. Adult bed bugs and their nymphs are the stages that are easiest to identify.
Before consuming a blood meal, adults have a flat oval-shaped body and are brownish-red. After feeding their body swells and they turn a darker purplish-red color. Nymphs look like the adults but are smaller and before feeding are translucent. After feeding, they turn bright red, and they are easier to spot.
Other ways to identify a bed bug infestation include:
- Noticing a sweet, musty odor in a room or area that is clean.
- Finding rust-colored stains or dark streaks on walls or upholstered furniture.
- Seeing apple seed-shaped bed bugs (alive or dead) in the seams of mattresses, box springs, or furniture.
- Discovering piles of shed skins under mattresses, upholstered furniture, on the floor, or in storage areas.
If you think you see signs of bed bugs in your Dallas business, immediately contact Bullseye K-9 Detection. We have the bed bug control services needed to solve any size bed bug infestation inside any facility quickly!
Bed Bug Control Options In Dallas, TX
Bed bugs are a tricky pest to eliminate and require the dedication and experience of a professional. When it comes to your business and its reputation, DIY bed bug solutions just aren’t the solution.
At Bullseye K9 Detection, we offer a variety of tailored bed bug control options to meet the needs of every one of our customers. Our bed bug control service includes:
- A thorough inspection is performed by our highly trained canine inspectors.
- A customized treatment plan based on the size of the infestation and the needs of your facility.
- Treatment using chemicals, heat, or both, depending on the specific needs of your facility.
- Quarterly proactive, preventative plans to prevent future problems with bed bugs.
If you would like to begin protecting your business from bed bugs, contact the North Texas bed bug experts at Bullseye K-9 Detection!
Questions Dallas, TX Residents Often Ask About Bed Bugs
One question that we frequently get asked about bed bugs is, “can I take care of a bed bug infestation on my own?” The answer is no. Bed bugs are not a pest that you want to try to get rid of with DIY products purchased from a big box store. DIY products are not only ineffective but, if not used properly, can be dangerous. In order to eliminate a bed bug infestation, you need to address every single, egg, adult, and nymph — a task that needs to be handled by a trained professional!
Another regularly asked question is, “do bed bugs only live in sleeping areas?” The answer to this question is no. Bed bugs typically first take up residence in sleeping areas because they are nocturnal and like to have easy access to their food. But the truth is bed bugs live in many more places than bedrooms such as living rooms, offices, family rooms, movie theaters, airports, libraries. Bed bugs will live anywhere there are people.
One more question often asked about bed bugs is, “do bed bugs only invade structures that have sanitary issues?” The answer again is no. Bed bugs only care about one thing — food. As long as there is a food source (people), bed bugs will live in a super clean environment or an environment that dirty. However, bed bugs do like to hide out in clutter. Clutter inside homes and businesses allow bed bugs to hide unnoticed for long periods.
A final question we get asked is, “what do I do if I discover bed bugs in my structure?” The answer is to contact a professional immediately. The faster you act, the faster bed bugs can be eliminated. At Bullseye K-9 Detection, our professionals can eradicate bed bugs from your Dallas area property.
To have more questions answered about bed bugs or to learn about our bed bug control solutions, call Bullseye K-9 Detection today!
Bed Bug Prevention Tips Everyone In Dallas, TX Ought To Know
Bed bugs do not just invade homes, and they do not only invade commercial properties, meaning everyone needs to know how to protect themselves from biting bed bugs.
Listed below are bed bug prevention tips that everyone living in Dallas should know:
- When traveling, always inspect your hotel room, motel room, or Airbnb for bed bugs before bringing your belongings inside.
- Know the places where bed bugs are most likely to be due to high concentrations of people like airports, libraries, movie theaters, shopping centers, hospitals, and hotels.
- Always inspect used furniture, mattresses, and box springs for hitchhiking bed bugs before bringing the items into your home.
- After returning home from travel, immediately wash all your clothing, bags, and other personal belongings you took on the trip. Wash and dry the items on the highest heat setting the fabrics can handle.
- Place bed bug proof covers over all mattresses and box springs.
- Keep any clutter that bed bugs can hide within to a minimum.
Call us today to learn how we can work together to prevent problems with bed bugs in your Dallas business through Bullseye K-9 Detection’s effective bed bug control services!
I’ve found bed bugs 3 days ago. Don’t know what to do but call to Bullseye K-9 Detection. They came to my house very quickly and provided an effective solution for my issue. Recommended these guys for sure!