Hawaii Hotelier's Guide To Effective Bed Bug Control
March 30, 2022 - Bed Bugs
Pest control in Hawaii is unique — there are so many different types of pests Hawaii residents deal with that other states don't. Unfortunately, one pest problem we all share is bed bugs. These nasty, parasitic insects are the bane of a hotel manager's existence. If bed bugs have invaded your hotel, don't wait — look for the best pest control for bed bugs near you immediately. Read on to learn more about bed bugs and how Bullseye K-9 Detection can help you restore your hotel's reputation today.
Hotel Management's Worst Nightmare — Bed Bugs
It's no secret that Hawaii is a tourist hot spot. However, anyone coming into your hotel could have been exposed to bed bugs, and they could unknowingly be giving them a free ride into paradise — your hotel. In this age of social media, bed bug control in Hawaii is critical to helping you maintain your business's reputation. Below are some facts about bed bugs:
- Bed bugs are parasites that need to feed on the blood of another living being to survive. Bed bugs do this by nestling in places like furniture and mattresses because when people sit or lay down on them and don't move, this allows them to attach themselves and eat until full.
- They are prolific breeders, and professional bed bug control is essential since they reproduce in mass quantities, making it nearly impossible for you to get rid of them on your own.
- They inhabit many spaces making it difficult to pinpoint and eliminate an infestation; they don't just hide in mattresses. They could be on the carpet, the furniture, and people's clothes and in their luggage.
How Quickly Bed Bugs Can Damage Your Hotel's Reputation
All it takes to ruin your hotel's reputation is for one customer to share their experience suffering from bed bug bites in your hotel. Word that your hotel has a bed bug infestation will kill business fast. With social media enabling people to share news like this at the click of a button, it is crucial that you seek the best pest control for bed bugs near you fast.
Bed Bug Protection Protocols To Implement In Your Hotel
Some of the best bed bug control techniques you can utilize involve prevention. Below are some ways you can prevent bed bugs from interacting with any of your patrons:
- Regularly wash bedding: Washing all hotel bedding and sheets on high heat will help kill bed bugs. Be sure to do so after every guest checks out of their rooms.
- Mattress protection: Research the best options for mattress covers. Don't skimp out on these; having top-of-the-line mattress protection can stop bed bugs from being able to crawl into your mattresses in the first place.
- Educate your staff: By educating your staff on the signs of a bed bug infestation, you'll have faster reaction times to an infestation, catching it and exterminating them before guests realize they are even there.
The Most Effective Way To Keep Bed Bugs Out Of Your Hotel
As a hotel manager, if you have searched for bed bug control near you, you are likely dealing with a nightmare. That's why Bullseye K-9 Detection has set up shop in Hawaii — to help hotels like yours continue to run safely and cleanly. We provide the best pest control for bed bugs near you because we have made bed bug control our specialty. Here, we have harnessed the power of the canine nose, allowing us to accurately detect every single bed bug that has invaded your hotel and enabling our expert technicians to apply a safe, effective treatment to rid your hotel of bed bugs in one visit. We understand how overwhelming it can be to run an establishment; don't let bed bugs create a public relations hassle. Call us today!
I’ve found bed bugs 3 days ago. Don’t know what to do but call to Bullseye K-9 Detection. They came to my house very quickly and provided an effective solution for my issue. Recommended these guys for sure!